Balancing Purple Shampoo FAQs
What is the Balancing Purple Shampoo and what are its benefits?
The Balancing Purple Shampoo maintains and brightens blonde hair using pure violet pigments. It helps to correct brassiness, neutralizes yellow tones and increases cool undertones. It’s specially formulated for hair extensions and is safe for color-treated hair.
- Made in the United States
- Net Weight: 9.5 fl oz / 280 mL
- Scent: Moroccan Argan
- Featured Ingredients:
- Organic Babassu Oil: Natural emollient with restorative properties for dry and flaky skin. Acts as a deep conditioning and moisturizing agent to restore dry, brittle, and damaged hair. Moisturizes and soothes the scalp.
- Organic Avocado Oil: Full of protein, vitamins, amino acids, folic acid, and minerals that promote smooth and moisturized hair.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: Has hair volumizing properties and adds natural shine. Increases skin and hair's ability to bind moisture. Hair increases in flexibility and tensile strength. Helps to increase skin moisture retention. Anti-irritant.
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Plant-derived protein hydrolysate with an amino acid spectrum similar to keratin. Reduces hair surface damage. Has deep penetration for long-lasting strong hair. Rejuvenates the hair’s surface.
- Wheat Amino Acids: Improves the hair's gloss and sheen and gives a soft, smooth and supple feel.
Ingredients & Instructions
Ingredients: Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil , Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Butylene Glycol, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Basic Red 76, Basic Blue 99, Sodium Chloride.
Instructions: Apply a quarter-size amount to wet hair. Rinse thoroughly after 3-5 minutes. Follow with the Luxy Hair High-Gloss Smoothing Conditioner. For a step-by-step guide to toning your Luxy Hair Extensions, click here.
Can I use it on my natural hair and my extensions? Is it good for all hair types and is it safe on color-treated hair?
The Balancing Purple Shampoo was specifically formulated and tested for use on remy human hair extensions and can be used on your natural hair. It is good for all hair types and is safe to use on color-treated hair.
Is it vegan and cruelty-free?
Is it sulfate, paraben, and phthalate-free?
Yes, the Balancing Purple Shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens and phthalates. Plus, it adheres to Sephora’s Clean Beauty standards.