Charcoal Detox Shampoo FAQs
What is the Charcoal Detox Shampoo and what are its benefits?
The Charcoal Detox Shampoo cleanses your hair and scalp of product build-up without stripping the hair. It’s an extra deep clean compared to other shampoos as it helps pull out impurities while being gentle enough for everyday use. It’s specially formulated for hair extensions and is safe for color-treated hair.
- Made in the United States
- Net Weight: 10.1 fl. oz. / 300 ml
- Scent: Moroccan Argan
- Featured Ingredients:
- Organic Baobab Oil: The baobab fruit has been nicknamed a "superfruit" due to its naturally occurring levels of omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamin C.
- Activated Charcoal: Draws out impurities from deep within the pores.
- Aloe Vera: Natural botanical known for its anti-inflammatory and calming effects. It exhibits excellent moisturizing and hydration properties.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar: Natural preservative and cleaning agent. Removes buildup without stripping hair of natural oils and seals the cuticle. It helps to maintain healthy hair by restoring a healthy pH level. Helps with an itchy scalp, dandruff and hair loss. Naturally detangles.
- Grape Seed Oil: Leaves hair soft and moisturized. Helps restore hair's natural shine and vibrancy
- Vitamin B-5: Moisturizing and conditioning agent. Restores shine and luster to dull hair while also improving tensile strength.
Ingredients & Instructions
Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Polyacrylate-33, Charcoal Powder, Vinegar*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed, Tromethamine.
Instructions: Apply to wet hair and massage to a gentle lather. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with the Luxy Hair High-Gloss Smoothing conditioner.
Can I use it on my natural hair and my extensions? Is it good for all hair types and is it safe on color-treated hair?
The Charcoal Detox Shampoo was specifically formulated and tested for use on remy human hair extensions and can be used on your natural hair. It is good for all hair types and is safe to use on color treated hair.
Is it vegan and cruelty-free?
Yes, the Charcoal Detox Shampoo is certified vegan, cruelty-free and is Leaping Bunny certified.
Is it sulfate, paraben and phthalate-free?
Yes, the Charcoal Detox Shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens and phthalates. Plus, it adheres to Sephora’s Clean Beauty standards.