How do I initiate a return or exchange?
To start a return/exchange, please click here for U.S. orders. For international orders (outside of the U.S.), please click here.
- Please review our return policy here.
- Initiate an exchange or a return here for U.S. orders. For international returns, please click here.
- You'll be emailed instructions with our return address.
- If you're located in the U.S. and opt to use our label, you'll receive a FedEx shipping label. You'll simply need to print this off & drop your package off at a FedEx store or drop-off location. If you opt to use your own, we recommend dropping it off with your preferred carrier and using their tracking to follow the package back to our warehouse.
- If you’re located outside the U.S., you’ll receive a DHL shipping label. You'll simply need to print this & drop your package off at a DHL drop-off location, or arrange with DHL for the package to be picked up.
- Ship your extensions back to us.
- If you opted to receive an exchange or store credit, they will be released as soon as the carrier receives your return package with the security seals intact on the set(s). For returns, please allow 3-5 business days once your set arrives back at our warehouse for your refund to be processed.
We offer complimentary return shipping labels on all U.S. exchanges!
Kindly note that we will deduct a return label fee from the refund amount for any returns ($10 for U.S. orders and $26 for international).
*Last Chance sets that are unopened may be returned for a store credit or exchange only.