How do I pay using Shop Pay Installments?
To Be Eligible:
- Your order must be $50-$1000 USD total, including shipping and taxes.
- You must have a shipping address in the U.S.
- Your order can't include a gift card.
How It Works:
- Add the products to your cart then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose the installments option as your payment method.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was texted to your phone.
Your first payment will either be due at checkout or 2 weeks after your purchase. The next 3 remaining installments will be automatically charged to your card saved on Shop Pay every 2 weeks. You'll get an email reminder before each payment to keep you in the know.
* Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to eligibility check and may not be available in all states. California residents: Affirm Loan Services, LLC is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight. Loans are made or arranged pursuant to California Financing Law license 60DBO-111681.