Why is there a pending charge on my bank statement?
If you tried to place your order but it didn’t go through, your statement may show a pending charge at the first order attempt. If the order didn’t go through and you didn’t receive a confirmation email with your order number, the money will be reversed right back into your account which can sometimes take a few business days. Please check your next credit card statement. If you have any questions, please contact your financial institution.
If you think you were charged despite not receiving a confirmation email, our Luxy Hair Support team will be happy to help. Please email us at email@example.com and provide the information below so that can we look into this for you:
- Any email addresses you might have used
- If PayPal was used, your PayPal email address
- Full name used to place the order (shipping and billing)
- Your full shipping address
- Type of card
- Last four digits on the card
- Date of the transaction
- Amount charged