Can I change or cancel my return/exchange?

Updated by Trish

As long as you have not yet shipped your return package to us, you can change what you requested by canceling the existing return/exchange and re-initiating a new one.

To change your exchange to a return for a refund, please visit our Returns Center to complete the following steps:

  1. 1. Input the order number and the email you used when placing your order.
  2. 2. Click "Cancel this Return"
  3. 3. Use the information in step #1 to initiate a new return with the details you prefer.
If you are returning from outside the U.S. or have already shipped your return and need to change your return/exchange request, please reach out to Our team will be happy to help.

Was this article helpful?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)