How do I change or cancel my exchange/return?

Updated by Aleksandra

I haven't shipped my return (U.S. only)

To cancel your return or exchange before you've shipped it back, please visit our Returns Center to complete the following steps:

1. Input your order number and email address.

2. Click "Cancel this Return".

3. (Optional) Re-initiate a new return using our Returns Center with your order number and email address.

I've shipped my return/I'm an international customer

We're happy to help! Please reach out to us via email at

Was this article helpful?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)