How do I choose the right color of brown extensions?
- Our darkest shade of brown
- A very dark brown
- Has warm subtle red undertones
- Is a noticeable brown color, unlike Off Black
Here's our Mocha Brown shade in action...
- A mid-tone brown
- Has warm red undertones
- Slightly darker than Chocolate Brown
Here's our Dark Brown shade in action...
- A medium brown shade
- Is full of warm red undertones
- Slightly lighter than Dark Brown
- Much darker than Copper Brown
Here's our Chocolate Brown shade in action...
- Our new medium brown shade
- Full of warm red undertones
- A redder version of Chestnut Brown
- Great if your hair was too warm and not golden enough for Chestnut Brown
Here's our Copper Brown shade in action...
- A golden brown shade
- A warm brown with golden undertones
- Much more golden than Ash Brown
- Great if Bronde was too light for you
Here's our Chestnut Brown shade in action...
- A light brown shade
- A cool-toned brown with natural ash undertones
- Great if Chestnut Brown was too golden or red for you
Here's our Ash Brown shade in action...
- Our darkest shade of blonde/lightest shade of brown
- Great if Dirty Blonde was too light but Chestnut Brown was too dark
- Blend of brown and blonde undertones
- Has warm undertones
Here's our Bronde shade in action...
Want a second opinion on choosing your Luxy brown shade?
We're here to help! Please email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent selfie taken in natural lighting with no direct sunlight, where we can see your hair from top to bottom, and with no filters added - similar to the photo below.