How do I choose the right color of Ombre extensions?
How do I match my hair to the right shade?
In order for your Luxy Hair Ombre extensions to blend, we recommend ensuring that your hair matches the root color of the extensions. To determine the right match for you, please read below.
- The darkest Ombre shade we offer
- Mocha Brown base that slowly transitions into Chestnut Brown towards the bottom
- Best match for those already color matched to our Mocha Brown shade
- Perfect for those with very dark warm brown hair who want to add color to the ends of their hair
- Ideal if you have very dark warm brown hair with a light golden brown ombre at the ends
Here's our Ombre Chestnut shade in action...
- Dark Brown base that slowly transitions into Dirty Blonde towards the bottom
- Best match for those already color matched to our Dark Brown shade
- Perfect for those with dark warm brown hair who want to add color to the ends of their hair
- Ideal if you have dark warm brown hair with a warm medium blonde Ombre at the ends
Here's our Ombre Blonde shade in action...
Or try mixing both shades together!
This gives you the ability to customize the look you’re trying to achieve. This creates more of a highlighted, balayage effect, especially once the different layers of extensions are curled and twisted together. Luxy Hair extensions are dyed with a multi-tonal adapt coloring system, which means that there are subtle highlights and lowlights, lighter strands and darker strands throughout each set. This produces a multi-dimensional look, making them blend seamlessly together and effortless to layer.
Layering Ombre Chestnut with Ombre Blonde works beautifully. Ombre Chestnut is a combination of deep browns, and lighter golden browns, which blend seamlessly with Ombre Blonde which features red, brown and golden undertones. The key when layering extensions is to ensure the sets are in the same color family and overlap in undertones for a perfect blend.
Want a second opinion on choosing your Luxy Ombre shade?
We're here to help! Please email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent selfie taken in natural lighting with no direct sunlight, where we can see your hair from top to bottom, and with no filters added - similar to the photo below.
For customer transformations, please check out our @luxyhairlove Instagram account.