How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- Our darkest shade
- Is a pure black color
- Comparable to if you went to a salon and had your hair dyed black
- Has cool blue undertones, however, it is not a blue-black shade
- Great if Off Black was too light and looked too brown in comparison
Here's our Jet Black shade in action...
- Is a natural black color
- Has warm, brown undertones that come through a lot more in direct sunlight
- Best if your hair usually looks black but sometimes dark brown in sunlight
- Great if you naturally have very dark hair and haven't dyed your hair before
- Ideal if you use 1B extensions
Here's our Off Black shade in action...
Off Black vs Jet Black
Below is a great example of the difference between the two shades. This lovely lady's root color is Jet Black but her ends are lighter so, therefore, she was color-matched to Off Black.
- Our darkest shade of brown
- A very dark brown
- Has warm subtle red undertones
- Is a noticeable brown color, unlike Off Black
- Darker than Mocha Brown & less red-toned
Here's our Mocha Brown shade in action...
Want a second opinion on choosing your Luxy black shade?
We're here to help! Please email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent selfie taken in natural lighting with no direct sunlight, where we can see your hair from top to bottom, and with no filters added - similar to the photo below.
For customer transformations, please check out our @luxyhairlove Instagram account.