How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
Want to see our black Ponytails in action? Click here. Want to see our black Buns in action? Click here.
- Our darkest shade
- Is a pure black color
- Comparable to if you went to a salon and had your hair dyed black
- Has cool blue undertones, however, it is not a blue-black shade
- Great if Off Black was too light and looked too brown in comparison
Want to add color to your hair without any damage? We offer a Jet Black Balayage shade. It has the same base but with painted cool-toned light brown highlights that start several inches from the base of the weft. Click here to see it in action.
Here's our Jet Black shade in action...
- Is a natural black color
- Has warm, brown undertones that come through a lot more in direct sunlight
- Best if your hair usually looks black but sometimes dark brown in sunlight
- Great if you naturally have very dark hair and haven't dyed your hair before
- Ideal if you use 1B extensions
Want to add color to your hair without any damage? We also offer an Off Black Bronde Balayage color. It has the same natural black base but with painted warm dark blonde highlights that start several inches from the base of the weft. Click here to see it in action.
Here's our Off Black shade in action...
Off Black vs Jet Black
Below is a great example of the difference between the two shades. This lovely lady's root color is Jet Black but her ends are lighter so, therefore, she was color-matched to Off Black.
Enjoying this article so far? Let us know by rating us at the end of this article!
- Our darkest shade of brown
- A very dark brown
- Has warm subtle red undertones
- Is a noticeable brown color, unlike Off Black
- Darker than Mocha Brown & less red-toned
Want to add color to your hair without any damage? We also offer Mocha Brown Balayage and Mocha Bronde Balayage. They have the same warm-toned very dark brown base. Click here to see them in action.
Want to further accentuate your highlights? We also offer a Mocha Brown Highlights shade. It has the same warm-toned very dark brown base but with golden medium blonde highlights from root to end. Click here to see it in action.
Here's our Mocha Brown shade in action...
Want a second opinion on choosing your Luxy black shade?
We're here to help! Please email our Support team at email@example.com with a recent selfie taken in natural lighting with no direct sunlight, where we can see your hair from top to bottom, and with no filters added - similar to the photo below.
For customer transformations, please check out our @luxyhairlove Instagram account. Still not sure which shade of brown is best for you? Take our quiz here to find out or schedule a complimentary virtual Color Match Consultation with us.