Does the Luxy Hair Signature Curler have any care instructions?
Your Luxy Hair Signature Curler is virtually maintenance-free. It contains no user-serviceable parts and no lubrication is needed.
User Maintenance Instructions
- Keep all vents and openings clear of dust, dirt, & hairspray.
- If cleaning becomes necessary, disconnect the Luxy Hair Signature Curler from the power source, let it cool, & wipe the exterior with a dry or lightly damp cloth.
- Do not use sharp or abrasive detergents or corrosive products on the wand.
- When not in use it should be disconnected, allowed to cool, & stored in a safe, dry location out of reach of children.
- Do not jerk or strain cord at plug connections. Allow the cord to hang or lie loose and straight at the point of entry into the wand.
- You can machine wash & dry the heat protectant glove.
- Never allow the cord to be pulled or twisted. Never wrap the cord around the Luxy Hair Signature Curler since this will cause the cord to wear prematurely and break. Damage will occur at the high flex point of entry into the wand, causing it to rupture and short circuit. Store the cord loosely coiled. If the cord becomes twisted, untwist it prior to use. Inspect the cord frequently for damage. Stop use immediately if damage is visible or if the unit stops or operates intermittently.
- If any malfunction occurs, unplug the Luxy Hair Signature Curler, and allow it to cool. No repairs should be attempted by you. If the wand purchased is within the 1-year warranty, please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
Keep Away From Water
Everyone knows that electricity and water are a dangerous combination. But did you know that an electric appliance is still electrically live even if the switch is off? If the plug is in, the power is on. So when you are not using your Luxy Hair Signature Curler, keep it unplugged.