How do I choose the right color of red extensions?
- The lightest red shade we offer
- A medium blonde with gold undertones
- Bright copper undertones come through in the sunlight
- Most similar to our Dirty Blonde shade, but with strawberry red hues
- Great if Dirty Blonde was not golden or red enough
Here's our Strawberry shade in action...
- Our newest natural red shade!
- It has warm copper and red undertones
- The red undertones really come through in direct sunlight
- Blends well with most natural red hair colors
- Great if Strawberry Blonde was too light for you
Here's our Natural Red shade in action...
- The darkest red shade we offer
- A medium red-brown shade
- A mixture of sienna and copper undertones
- Firebrick undertones come through in the sunlight
Here's our Auburn Red shade in action...
Want a second opinion on choosing your Luxy red shade?
We're here to help! Please email our Support team at email@example.com with a recent selfie taken in natural lighting with no direct sunlight, where we can see your hair from top to bottom, and with no filters added - similar to the photo below.
For customer transformations, please check out our @luxyhairlove Instagram account.