Heat Protectant Primer FAQs
What is the Heat Protectant Primer and what are its benefits?
The Heat Protectant Primer is a lightweight styling microemulsion spray that reduces drying time while protecting your hair from thermal-styling damage and color fade. It provides a light hold throughout the day, leaving the hair manageable, soft, and with less frizz. It’s specially formulated for hair extensions and is safe for color-treated hair. Suitable for straight and curly styles.
- Made in the United States
- Net Weight: 8.1 fl oz / 240 ml
- Scent: Moroccan Argan
- Featured Ingredients:
- Cetyl Triethylmonium Dimethicone PEG-8 Succinate (Thermal Protection): Provides protection against thermal damage up to 450°F. Has a beneficial effect in wet manageability. Enhanced manageability and superior conditioning.
- Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12 (Multifaceted Microemulsion): Increases color retention for both temporary and permanent hair dyes. Enhances color luminosity. Penetrates the hair cuticle to offer deep conditioning.
- Polyquaternium-72 (Curl Control): Provides hold without stiffness or dullness. Puts the “spring factor” into curls. Proven to hold high-energy, frizz-free curls longer.
Ingredients & Instructions
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetyl Triethylmonium Dimethicone PEG-8 Succinate, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-72, Caprylyl glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Fragrance (Parfum)
Instructions: Spray liberally throughout damp hair before heat styling as desired.
Can I use it on my natural hair and my extensions? Is it good for all hair types and is it safe on color-treated hair?
The Heat Protectant Spray was specifically formulated and tested for use on remy human hair extensions and can be used on your natural hair. It is good for all hair types and is safe to use on color-treated hair.
Is it vegan and cruelty-free?
Is it sulfate, paraben, and phthalate-free?
Yes, the Heat Protectant Spray is free of sulfates, parabens, and phthalates. Plus, it adheres to Sephora’s Clean Beauty standards.