Blending Clip-In Extensions with Curly Hair
One of the most common questions we receive from customers or those considering purchasing clip-in hair extensions, is if it will blend with their natural, textured-curly hair. The answer has always been yes! We show you how to do so in this blog post with our beautiful friend, India Batson.
The Heat Free Method
- Dampen your Luxies with water.
- Braid the hair in a simple three strand braid.
- Let your Luxies dry overnight.
- Once the wefts are completely dry, untie the braids and start removing the braids using a rat tail comb.
- The results are gorgeous, mermaid waves!
The Curling Method
- Apply a heat protectant to your Luxies.
- Using a half-inch curling wand, wrap a small section of hair arond the barrel.
- Once you're finished curling a weft, rake your fingers through the curls to loosen them up.
- Be sure to separate them as much as you want to ensure they match your hair perfectly!