Blending Clip-In Extensions with Thin Hair
Sometimes, it can be a little tricky to fully hide the clips of your hair extensions, especially if your hair is thinner. The clips can poke through your hair, may not clip in firmly due to the fine texture of your hair, or you may find that the extensions simply feel too heavy in your thin hair. The steps we share in this blog post, however, will help you blend your extensions naturally and seamlessly.
- Choose the right extensions. Take our quiz on how to select the perfect set for your hair type.
- Make a solid base for the wefts. Spritz a bit of hairspray or dry shampoo at your roots, then tease it.
- Find the safe zone. This is usually below the line of your eyebrows, to ensure the wefts do not poke out.
- Position your wefts. Play around with your wefts to find what positioning works best for you.
- Choose your wefts. You don't have to wear all wefts at once - play around to see which work best for you.
- Tease your crown. So that you add on the volume to the top of your head as well.
- Layer your extensions. This makes all the difference with how the extensions blend!
- Style your extensions with a curl. A great tip for hiding the divide between your hair and the extensions.