How do you apply the Luxy Hair Clip-In Bun?
- Start by styling your natural hair into a tight bun using a hair tie. We recommend using our Luxy Hair Gravity-Defying Hair Ties.
- Gently brush your Luxy Clip-in Bun using our Loop Hair Extensions Brush to remove any tangles. You can also use a wide-toothed comb or paddle brush.
- Widen the base of your Luxy Clip-in Bun by pressing the adjustable drawstring buckle and pulling outward. This will expand the diameter of the netting in order to fit over your natural bun.
- Apply the Luxy Clip-In Bun over your natural bun, and then begin to slide the four combs one by one under the base of your bun, ensuring they latch on underneath your hair tie.
- Secure your Luxy Clip-in Bun in place by pulling and tightening the adjustable drawstring buckle. The drawstring will lock the size into place.
- Be sure to tuck in the excess drawstring ends inside the Luxy Clip-in Bun after wrapping it around the base of your bun. Use the provided Luxy bobby pins to secure in place.
- Make sure your Luxy Clip-in Bun is secured by moving your head around, your bun should stay in place.
- For a polished bun look, be sure to wrap your Luxy Clip-in Bun in one direction and tightly tuck all loose hair ends under the bun.
- For a messy bun look, be sure to pull out some hair pieces from your Luxy Clip-in Bun and loosely tuck all loose hair ends under the bun.
Was this article helpful?