How do I prepare for my color match appointment?
So your color match appointment is booked and you’re looking forward to finding the perfect set for you. We’re so excited to meet you! Here are some steps to make your appointment as easy and seamless as possible:
- Ensure your appointment is booked during a time when there is daylight where you live, wherever possible. Daylight gives a very true impression of your hair’s undertones.
- Set yourself up where you can face a window with indirect sunlight. Again indirect sunlight has very neutral tones and will accurately reflect how your hair looks in person.
- Make sure you have a working webcam and a strong internet connection so we can see you!
- Be ready to have your hair pulled down and pulled forward over your shoulders. Don’t worry about wearing makeup, styling your hair, or tidying up! We’re just here to help you achieve the hair of your dreams.
- Gather any inspiration photos you have for the final look. Remember, we only have 10 minutes, so having everything ready will make sure we have time to choose the perfect set for your desired look.
Once you’ve completed the above, you’re ready! We can’t wait to chat with you about your hair, beautiful.