How do I care for my hair extensions?
To prolong the lifespan of your Luxies, we recommend using our products specifically designed for extensions. They are all vegan, cruelty free, and are free of sulfates, parabens and phthalates. Since our Luxies are made from 100% Remy human hair, they can be styled and washed just like your regular hair, however, the more you wash and heat style your extensions, the shorter their lifespan will be, so try to keep washing and product use to a minimum. We suggest washing your set every 30 wears or so.
Keep in mind that unlike your own hair, which receives natural hydration from the oils on your scalp, hair extensions don’t have a natural hydration source. Therefore, keeping them hydrated is key to keeping them shiny and in good condition. To ensure your set lives a long and happy life, check out the below articles:
- How do I wash my extensions?
- What products can be used on hair extensions?
- How do you prevent tangling/matting and reduce shedding?
- What products should I avoid using on hair extensions?
- What is the best way to store my extensions?