I returned my order, but I paid duties - how do I receive reimbursement for the duties and taxes paid?

Updated 8 months ago by Takara

Canadian Customers

You're welcome to file an adjustment request with the Canadian Border Service Agency (CBSA) to receive reimbursement on returned goods. Kindly follow the steps below to do so:

1. Please click this link and download the PDF file located at the top of the page.

2. Fill out the necessary information and then print out the completed form.

3. You will then need to mail this request to the CBSA Casual Refund Centre that coincides with the first letter of your postal code, which can be found at the bottom of this page.

You will then receive your refund for the amount you paid for duties and taxes on your shipment, which was paid to the Canadian Border Service Agency.

Was this article helpful?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)